Do you ever stop to think about the energy of money? What does that mean, exactly? Well, simply put, the energy of money is the frequency at which money vibrates. And yes, money does vibrate! Everything in the Universe is made up of energy, and that includes money. When you want more abundance in your personal or business life, understanding the energy of money is a great place to start.
We are conditioned – many of us from birth – to believe that money is a finite resource. Many of us are also raised to believe that there is never enough of it, that taking it for yourself means someone else has less of it, and also that we have to deserve it in order to have it. But none of those things are really true about money.
The single most important thing you can learn about money is that it is just another form of energy. And once we understand the energy of money, we’re in a much better position to attract what we need and want to us. As a spiritual business owner, this is especially important since many of us have been told we shouldn’t charge for our services and that we shouldn’t want money or riches. But the truth of the matter is that more money allows us to help more people. There’s nothing inherently bad or wrong with money or with wanting money.
Rather, it’s all about how you understand and use the energy of money. Let’s explore.
The Energy of Money
Some people believe that the energy of money can have an effect on your business. It could help you attract more money and abundance, or it could be pushing it away.
Whether or not you believe in this theory, it’s interesting to consider how the energy of money might be impacting your business. Let’s take a look at a few ways that the energy of money could be affecting your business.
1. The Energy You Put Out There: When you go into business, you’re putting your own personal energy out there into the Universe. This is the starting point for attracting customers and clients who vibrate at a similar frequency as you do. So if you’re putting out positive energy, you’re more likely to attract positive people (and vice versa).
2. The Energy of Your Employees: If you have employees, they are also putting out their own personal energies into your workplace. This can either help or hinder your business, depending on the types of energies they are putting out there. For example, if they are consistently putting out negative energies (gossiping, complaining, etc.), this can create a toxic workplace and actually repel customers and clients.
3. The Energy You Attract: This ties in with number one, but it’s worth mentioning separately. Just as you attract people who vibrate at a similar frequency as you do, your business will also attract customers and clients who match its overall energy. So if you want to attract high-vibrational people and situations into your business, it’s important to make sure that your business has good vibes to begin with!
Energy doesn’t like to be stagnant
Another thing to remember when working with then energy of money is that energy doesn’t like to be stagnant. We can keep money coming in to us when we also keep money flowing out. This doesn’t mean to spend recklessly or rack up high amounts of debt. But it does mean that hoarding money is a lack mentality and that clogs up the flow of energy to you.
If you don’t have enough money or you want your business to make more money, one of the best things you can do to kick off the energy flow is to give/spend/donate some money. This doesn’t have to be a big thing. It could be giving a fiver to the person with the cardboard sign at the intersection.
Another little trick I used to do when I was low on money and wanted to open the flow is to get some $1 bills, write some sticky notes with smiley faces and things like “this is for you” or “have a nice day” and I’d take them to the local dollar store and stash them around the store. Sometimes I’d get to see someone’s reaction when they found them before I left. It was also a great feeling to put that energy of money back out into the world, knowing it’s going to return to me (and with more).
The Law of Attraction & Money
Law of Attraction is the belief that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, people can bring positive or negative experiences into their lives. In other words, you attracts what you think about most. So, if you want to attract more money into your life, you need to focus your thoughts on money. We are attracting things to us at all times, whether we realize it or not.
The Law of Attraction is a universal law that states that like attracts like. In other words, positive thoughts and energy will attract positive experiences and opportunities, while negative thoughts and energy will attract negative experiences and opportunities. But this is a very simplified version of it. To the Universe, there is no “good” or “bad”. Things just are. It’s us humans who assign good and bad to things, including money. Money us just another form of energy in this world.
Law of Attraction can be applied to any area of life, including money. If you want to attract more money into your life, you need to focus your thoughts and energy on abundance, prosperity, and success. This doesn’t mean that you should become obsessed with money or material possessions. Instead, it means that you should focus on things that will help you to create a life of abundance, such as developing your talents and skills, building strong relationships, and providing value to others. When you do this, the law of attraction will start to work in your favor, bringing more money and opportunity into your life.
In fact, a better way to look at it is to look at what the money can bring us. For most people, that’s what we truly desire. It’s not about the money itself. We don’t want to swim around in a pit full of it like Scrooge McDuck. We want the things the money can bring us! We want the experiences, to safety and security, the opportunity to relax or to travel the world, for example. And once you begin to truly understand the energy of money, you’ll be able to see how to attract more of it to your life.
If you want to attract more money, you need to focus your thoughts and energy on wealth and abundance. This may sound like wishful thinking, but there’s actually some science to back it up. Studies have shown that people who focus their attention on positive outcomes are more likely to achieve them than those who don’t.
How to Attract More Money Into Your Life – The Energy of Money
Here are three things you can do to start attracting more money into your life:
1. Get clear on what you want – The first step is to get clear on what you want. If you want to attract more money, you need to be specific about how much money you want to attract and what you will do with it. The more specific you are, the better. Visualize yourself holding the amount of money that you desire. What does it feel like? What are you doing with it? Be as specific as possible in your visualization.
2. Raise your vibration – The next step is to raise your vibration around money. One way to do this is by listening to Money affirmations are short statements that affirm your belief around abundance and prosperity. By listening to these affirmations on a daily basis, you will start attracting more wealth and abundance into your life. Here are a few examples: “I am a magnet for Money.” “Prosperity flows easily and effortlessly into my life.” “I am open and receptive to all the good that life has to offer.”
3. Give thanks – Finally, don’t forget to give thanks for all the abundance that currently exists in your life. Be thankful for the roof over your head and the clothes on your back. Be thankful for your health and for being able to breathe clean air. Be thankful for running water and for having food to eat every day. Giving thanks raises your vibration around receiving even more abundance from the Universe.
Taking Inspired Action
Finally, one of the most important steps in the process – one that many people forget or skip – is to take inspired action. If you could just sit around and wish for money and have it springing up in your hands, more people would be billionaires. It’s essential you take inspired action toward your own goals. While it is important to believe you can achieve it, and truly feel that you deserve it and will have it, you also need to take steps to help you get there.
While this serves a very practical purpose of paving the way for your dreams to come true, it also shows the Universe that you are serious about what you want. Many people think that the Law of Attraction is about simply wishing for things and then receiving them. However, it’s about much more than that. It’s about taking inspired action towards your goals.
When you take inspired action, you are aligning yourself with the energy of your desire. This means that you are much more likely to achieve your goal. Inspired action can be anything from meditating on your desired outcome to taking small steps each day to move closer to your goal. The important thing is to take action from a place of alignment and inspiration. This is when you are most likely to manifest your desires.
Inspired action could look like:
- signing up for a course or class to help you learn more
- posting an offer on your website or advertising to a business group
- showing up on a FB Live or TikTok to speak to your audience
Manifesting isn’t magic. You can use visualizations, affirmations, vision boards, and all the other tools you want as much as you want, but you still need to show up with inspired action to get results. The Universe and your own subconscious mind will give you signs and signals about what you should be doing. Listen and look for those signs and then act on them in faith that what you desire will come to you.
Remember, everything is made up of energy including money so by aligning yourself with its vibration, you can start attracting more of it into your life! Use these three tips today – get clear on what you want, raise your vibration around wealth, and give thanks – and see how quickly your financial situation changes for the better!