Are you tired of spinning your wheels in LinkedIn? Are you signed up but struggling to get leads? Has your LinkedIn account turned into one big giant spamfest? Yeah, I get it. I’ve been there. And I am no newbie to social media. I ran my own social media agency for years. The interesting thing about that is the entire time I did, there was very little mention of LinkedIn. Not a lot of people seemed to have it figured out, or at least to know how to use it to further your freelance career. I went to loads of social media conventions and events and I can really only recall one LinkedIn expert. It seemed like people just didn’t know how to handle this site.
LI was a different kind of social beast altogether. It can’t be used in the same way the other social platforms are used, so there was always a bit of disconnect between it and the other networks when it came to marketing. But, did that mean LI was useless? A lot of people would say yes. Even people in the social media industry with me.
Others would say it wasn’t useless, but it’s functionality was limited. It was good for posting a resume online, for applying to jobs, for connecting with people in an industry, but could it really help you land contracts? Could you get reasonable, targeted leads from it? Could you make connections that would turn into actual paying clients? Was it useful for freelancers?
My own experience had told me it was a yes to all of these questions, but I couldn’t quite nail the formula for making it consistent. It seemed so hit-or-miss. I’d land a great client through a LI connection and for the next several months, I wouldn’t get so much as a bite. I knew it could workbut I didn’t know how to get it to work regularly. I was just getting lucky now and then.
That is, until I met Helen. When I first met Helen, I just thought she was a nice, geniune person. I wasn’t actually seeking LI help. But the more I saw of the things she shared, the more I realized, I should give it a shot. I signed up for some of her free stuff and it was good. Really good. So, I dove in to her Bootcamp and it was so worth it. I have gained TONS of new followers and they are actually engaged and interested in what I post.
Her Mastermind is open again, but only for a few more days. This is really a wonderful opportunity for you and the ROI will pay for itself and then some. You can stop chasing customers, stop the hustle and grind and stop the spammy selling. In Helen’s Mastermind, she will teach you exactly (no BS and no fluff!) how to use LinkedIn to get customers.
Join the Mastermind here.
- Here’s what you will learn in the 12-week mastermind:
- Define EXACTLY who is your ideal client. It’s not easy. It gets super detailed. But it’s also a lot of fun. To attract the right people, you’ve got to know who they are. Finally, you can stop spending your time on clients that don’t light you up.
- How to find, engage and attract the perfect clients with ease – no more posting in a bazillion groups which means more time to enjoy life!
- Decide what you want, why you want it and create a plan that will ensure you achieve success.
- How to turn your LinkedIn profile into a highly converting sales page that does the work for you, so you don’t have to stress about creating complicated sales funnels. Instead you can sit back and relax whilst the leads roll in.
- Writing and posting content that your VIP clients will love including why storytelling matters. Rather than wasting time on posts that get crickets, you’ll create emotional connections that increase your sales.
- Engage and build relationships with your perfect clients without any spammy, icky, sales techniques. It builds your credibility, increases your leads and grows your business.
- Understand how to review what is and is not working so you can spend your time on what’s works best. Get the most leads with the least amount of effort.
- Connect with dream-boat, VIP clients that you thought you could never reach and do business with those that bring you the most joy.
- Grow your network by 500-1000 ideal connections by the end of the mastermind. Save time and increase leads by targeting those who need what you offer and love what you do.
- Understand my secret weapon – put your value, joy and profit at the forefront of your business. In other words, make more money doing what you love the most.
- Get hundreds of ideal clients and influencers checking out your profile every week allowing you to grow your business without making compromises.
Helen’s LinkedIn Mastermind is only open for 2 more days! 2 days (from the time I am writing this) and she fills up fast every time. So, get in while you can folks. Seriously, I don’t do a lot of affiliating here (almost never, actually) but this is really valuable and I really want to tell you about it. If you can’t manage the Mastermind right now, she also has some other goodies – even some freebies – so check out her website today. You’re welcome. 🙂